Legitimate Workforce

JOIN HERE AND EARN MONEY!!!! The On Demand Global Workforce - oDeskThe On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Thursday, June 19, 2008

" SHE LOVES ME "

Look at me, I'm happy because until now my wife and i love each other.we have just celebrated our birthday last June 4, of this year. we had been together for almost 33 years. She looks pretty until now isn't it?. I remember the time of our teenage life when we first met each other, i saw her with a beautiful hair, very long down to her hips. she was so beautiful, she's around seventeen yrs.old. I want to talk to her, but it's impossible for me, i was so nervous on that time, so i left, wishing that someday, if I'm ready, i will introduce myself to her.

The next day, i was on my way home walking near my father's house. I was shock, no words coming out from my mouth, but deep inside my mind, it feels so great, my hearth beat so fast that never happened to me. I saw her walking going to our neighbors house. My mind asking me to "go ahead! talk to her, introduce yourself!" So i talk to her, where she live,her name e.t.c. While I'm talking, my eyes closes a little bit repeatedly, she laugh when i asked her if she is willing to be my girlfriend, and she reply, "why not, there are so many times i saw you looking at me and besides, i really like you too.
and that's the beginning of a true love story.



No comments: